Today’s Quick Tip is all about how to have a successful launch — whether it be for a digital product or a physical product. Brock will also give the inside scoop on our LIVE Grow Your Gram Bootcamp launch. Including, how we, at Team Johnson, prep for the potential of over 40k attendees!
You’ll find out:
- The impetus for this episode
- Why Brock loves the word launch
- Why you should get specific with goals re: your launch (with supportive examples)
- Why you should dream big, but be realistic
- Why you want to start planning as early as possible
- How to outline your brand (and why you should do it)
- How we, at Team Johnson, plan/outline our launches
- What is a promotional tour and how you might utilize/leverage them in your launch
- Why/when you might consider affiliates
- The importance of figuring out how social media will play a role in your launch
- How long should your cart remain open/promotion last
- Why it’s crucial to hire help/outsource (and why it can be easier than you think)
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #490 – Why You Aren’t Making Sales on Social Media
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ABOUT THIS EPISODE!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com