We are quickly approaching the holiday season! So, if you don’t want to be scrambling during the holidays looking for content to post on social media, you’re listening to the right show. Today, Brock shares stats about social media usage during the holidays, reasons to post during this time, and plans to ensure you’re consistent through all of the hustle and bustle.
You’ll find out:
- How much social media traffic spikes during the holidays
- Stats from Facebook re: their users’ habits during the holidays
- The results from Instagram’s survey re: the top reasons to use social media over the holidays
- Why you might want to consider posting holiday-related content
- Ideas for posts during the holidays
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #527 – Entrepreneur Mindset – Small Changes Lead to Big Results | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org