Brock gets personal, today, as he describes how he and his fiancé are preparing to live in an Airstream trailer for the next 6 to 8 months. You’ll find out how he plans on keeping business as usual — when it comes to podcasting and creating content. He’s realistic about the fact that things will not always go as planned and how, as a business owner, it’s imperative to take moments to really appreciate where you are in business and in life.
- How Brock recorded this episode
- The tech behind mobile wifi re: airstreams
- Why you need backup plans to get to your destination
- The value of batch producing (especially pre-holidays)
- Why Brock recently hired even more help
- Why preparing for the worst is not pessimistic
- Brock’s recent reminder that life isn’t about the destination
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be sure to follow Brock on his travel adventures, @tayandbrock
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #530 – Planning Content During the Holiday Season
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com