I received great feedback from a past episode — Private Recording | Reviewing our Ad Strategy for Webinar — so I decided to pull back the curtain once again.
This is audio taken from a Team Johnson marketing meeting after the launch of Marketing Impact Academy — our biggest launch of the year. You’ll hear from each team member as they share: what went right, not so right, and changes to consider for our launch next year.
If you do launches of any kind — products, programs, courses — this episode will prove invaluable!
You’ll find out:
- The importance of a master document for your launch and what it might include
- How we utilized email copy to be super effective
- All the elements that went into our workshops/webinars being successful
- Why more isn’t necessarily more for the customer
- Why we offered less bonuses this year
- What is a last-minute audible
- Why it’s crucial to have a team who thrives under the way YOU work
- Our email flow and all that entails
- How our affiliates play into our launches
- Why it’s important to have people on your team who relate to your customer
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #590 – Private Recording | Reviewing our Ad Strategy for Webinar