We all know the risk is relatively high that at least one of our social media accounts will get hacked — eventually. So, needless to say, putting the right protection in place is super important! But, in this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock shares another strategy for protecting the social media following you’ve worked so hard to grow and serve.
You’ll find out:
- Statistics/data on security hacks
- How does putting your eggs all in one basket apply to social media
- Brock’s friend, and social media expert, and his recent experience getting hacked
- How to diversify your social media presence
- Why you need to build your email list (now more than ever)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #507 – Branding Basics | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org