The Psychologically Proven Parenting Habits And Traits That Cause Anxiety, Depression, And Other Problems In Children
All parents wonder if they’re doing the right thing. But working moms and dads — especially entrepreneurs (who have a hard time shutting off) — often suffer from extreme guilt. So, what does it take to be a good parent? Well today, I’m going to, in fact, help you figure out if you’re getting it right! Not based on my opinion or my principles (although I’m most definitely going to share some of those with you, too)… but based on research showing which habits most influence (both positively and negatively) your child’s future as an adult.
- How and why Bret and I honored our belief to always be with our kids even when we had separate jobs with crazy hours
- Why parental guilt can be a good thing
- What is (and how to identify) misplaced guilt
- When I experienced guilt as a parent and how I fixed it
- How to discern whether the guilt you feel as a parent is appropriate or not
- What is / how to role model healthy habits to your children
- A clip of my interview with Gary Vaynerchuk where he talks about hustle, parenthood, and sacrifice
- The importance helping children understand the value in trusting others and asking questions
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #215 – Got Kids |Building a Home Based Business As A Parent
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org