If you’re a regular listener of this podcast, then you know the importance I put on building your email list. It’s crucial for not only growing your business but, also, servicing those who have trusted you with their email address.
On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, I break down the 9 elements to include in every sales email that’ll ensure your emails are super successful.
You’ll find out:
- When I stop reading and check out of emails (I receive)
- How I look at the subject line
- What is a self-selecting hook
- How I prefer to implement the quick depiction of the problem
- What is the offer and how it should be addressed
- What are the benefits and how they need to be clearly detailed
- What is social proof
- What is honest and authentic scarcity
- How to minimize risk
- How to best utilize a CTA (Call To Action)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #546 – My Personal Launch Checklist