We all create stories about things (oftentimes traumas) from our past that we’re desperately trying to ignore, keep secret or take control over. Today’s guest, Tana Amen, will share how coming forward and telling your story can be freeing and make you feel whole — maybe for the first time in your life. You’ll learn what it means to truly be resilient and take your power back.
You’ll also find out:
- Tana’s backstory
- The moment Tana realized she was judgmental and how she turned it around
- The insanity that was Tana’s childhood
- When Bret began to really trust in me
- Tana’s weekend with Byron Katie and why it was the beginning of her journey to self discovery
- What is a vulnerability hangover
- Tana’s recommendation on how to start healing
- The importance of questioning your thoughts
- When Tana discovered her inner scared child and how it changed her trajectory
- At what stage and why Tana disconnected from her family
- How much faith played a role in Tana’s life before and after her transformation
- The life events that occurred which led Tana to fall into a wicked depression
- The guilt Tana felt for not having the “worst kind of cancer”
- How to persevere in life when it hasn’t been role-modeled for you
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Pre-order Tana’a latest book “The Relentless Courage of a Scared Child” by going to RelentlessCourage.com
Learn more about Tana at TanaAmen.com
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #528 – 5 Ways to Stop Negative Self-Talk
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org