Most of us know the concept when asked, “What season of life are you in?”
Today, I discuss how this concept relates to one’s business, including: understanding what season you may be in, how most seasons will eventually pass, and how seasons in business are normal. I hope this episode provides perspective and makes you feel better about what business season you may be in right now.
You’ll also find out:
- Why entrepreneurs who understand there are seasons in business are joyful
- How your life season will impact your business season
- Why I feel the season in your personal life is more important than business seasons
- How you have more control over business seasons than life seasons
- How you can recreate seasons in business
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #611 – The 10 Steps You Need To Start a Business | Quick Tip Tuesday