Have you ever wanted to sell physical products online but hesitate because you don’t have many followers? Today, Brock talks with Veronique AKA Maman Hippie who started selling on Etsy with only a few thousand followers on Instagram and no website. And yet, sold out on her first launch in just 24 hours! They cover her trajectory — from how she first got started to where she is today, selling and earning hundreds of thousands of dollars.
You’ll find out:
- How MIA (Marketing Impact Academy) proved the impetus for Veronique and her headband company
- Why Veronique landed on Etsy
- Veronique’s plans for 2022
- How Veronique outsourced materials for her brand when she first started
- How she created FOMO around her brand
- How she figured out shipment early on
- How she balances out time in her business and family life
- Mistakes to avoid when having a physical product business
- Why Veronique is looking to pursue agencies for her business
- How Veronique cultivated relationships with micro-influencers
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Veronique at www.mamanhippiebrand.com and use the discount code BUILDYOURTRIBE for 15% off your first order!!
Follow Veronique on Instagram @mamanhippiebrand
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #498 – How to Price Your Product Service or Offer for Profit
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org