In the past, using Hashtags was a great way to get your content discovered on Instagram. But over time, with so many people utilizing hashtags, this tool has proven less and less effective. So how can one get their content discovered today?
In this episode, Brock explains how this particular AI works and the best ways you can use it to your advantage.
You’ll find out:
- What is SEO?
- What hashtags were initially designed for
- How people used to use hashtags to cheat the system
- Why hashtags are less effective now
- The 7 areas to focus on that’ll improve your IG’s SEO
- How your bio plays a role in SEO
- How to utilize captions to effect SEO
- How it behooves you to put text on your images/videos
- Why leaving the right kind of comments on other people’s pages, within your niche, matters
- What is pinning a comment
- What is Alt text and how to use it the right way
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #576 – Best Instagram Posts for Specific Types of Engagement