I have always been insistent that, in order to have a successful business, you need to do things in the right order. Jumping ahead is a common trap for many entrepreneurs. So, with that said, is this (or is this not) the best time for you to start a podcast? On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, I share my thoughts/opinions/advice on the topic.
You’ll find out:
- Why you should do things in the right order
- The importance of knowing how to monetize your podcast
- Why/how podcasting can be fulfilling (and not related to your business)
- Why you don’t need more than $100 to start your podcast (re: equipment)
- Why getting started with a podcast is easier than ever today
- The areas in which I’ve changed my opinion re: you starting a pod today
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Pat Flynn’s Program, Power Up Podcasting
Check The Chalene Show episode: My Plastic Surgery Nightmare
Here is a follow-up episode: Breaking My Silence
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #335 – Best Podcasting Strategies Tips and Tools with Paul Colligan | Part 1
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org