This was recorded at our latest Chalene Show Live at the Saban Theater in Beverly Hills. In this episode, Bret and I sit down in front of the audience for a little Q&A. We tackled all the most common questions in regard to how to get your significant other to make some changes. We’ll explore many areas of life, such as: therapy, health and fitness, personal development, working together, and parenting, etc. Bret, as you can all imagine, was in rare form on this night! But to be honest, I probably set myself up by asking him, “How do you handle all of this?” (meaning, me). Oh boy!
- Detailed advice and thoughts on how to get your partner to do something — from personal growth to a cleaner diet to going to therapy — with personal anecdotes from Bret and I on each of these topics
- Why it’s important for couples to go to therapy
- Bret ponders on what is the most annoying thing about me (because I asked)
- The value of asking and listening to someone else’s opinion
- Our advice for running a business with your spouse
- At what point in your relationship do you confront important subjects, like religion and styles of parenting
- What we both learned from our own parents
- The point in our relationship when we really established which “lane” we were individually in (re: our businesses)
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Come in during the Lowest Prices where a queen Sleep Number 360 c4 smart bed is now only $1,299, save $400. Only for a limited time. You’ll only find Sleep Number at any of the 575 Sleep Number stores nationwide. Find the one nearest you at sleepnumber.com/CHALENE.
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #375 – How to Win at Relationships with the 5 Love Languages
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com