For anyone using social media to grow their business/brand, creating niched content that serves one’s audience and inspires them to engage — share, save and comment — is crucial. But most importantly, you want to get them coming back for more! Today, I share the content strategy that top creators are using to kill it in social media. Spoiler alert: You are going to need TikTok.
You’ll find out:
- The best practices top creators are using to create content
- Why trends hit TikTok first
- How to search for trending hashtags on TikTok
- How creators, including myself, use TikTok for inspiration
- Why you might consider liking certain videos on TikTok
- How to use hashtags to your benefit on Instagram
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #499 – What is More Important Quality or Quantity on Social Media | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com