For anyone using social media to grow their business/brand, creating niched content that serves one’s audience and inspires them to engage — share, save and comment — is crucial. But most importantly, you want to get them coming back for more! Today, I share the content strategy that top creators are using to kill it in social media. Spoiler alert: You are going to need TikTok.
You’ll find out:
- The best practices top creators are using to create content
- Why trends hit TikTok first
- How to search for trending hashtags on TikTok
- How creators, including myself, use TikTok for inspiration
- Why you might consider liking certain videos on TikTok
- How to use hashtags to your benefit on Instagram
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #499 – What is More Important Quality or Quantity on Social Media | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com