“How do I sell on social media?” is the #1 question I receive in regard to anything to do with social media / business. Today, I’ll break down the process of what I call “explaining” and how you can convert your most loyal followers on social to make buying decisions without selling.
You’ll also find out:
- Why I don’t feel like I ever sell on social media
- The importance of trust in your relationships on social media
- The amount of time you should be selling on social
- Why I most often share things on my Stories I don’t benefit from (monetarily)
- The biggest mistake people make on social
- What is an anti sell
- How to maintain the trust of your audience
- What is a Push Goal
- How to know if someone is being authentic (when selling) on social
- How to establish trust with you audience
- Why you should use your social media to co-create (and what that means)
- Why we no longer need to be as creative as we think we need to be
- My recent poll on Instagram which influenced (and changed) my new product launch
- Why posting a link on social tends to tank
- Why / how you should take advantage of polls on Stories
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org