One of the most common things holding people back from going on camera or recording audios is the tone of their own voice. So today, Brock shares simple ways to overcome — once and for all — the hatred you may have with the sound of your voice.
You’ll find out:
- How Brock evolved with his own speaking voice / delivery
- Why it’s more important to sound relatable than polished
- How we actually hear our own voice when we’re speaking vs on a recording
- Why you have to learn to love your own voice
- Why your confidence on camera will improve when you accept/love the tone of your voice
- A practical tool you can put into action today to help get over the sound of your voice
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #365 – How to Memorize Your Content for a Speech or Live Video
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com