If you feel that your relationship is getting a bit stale and looking to spice things up, then this episode is for you! Today, I’ll share 10 tips that’ll bring some flavor back to your relationship.
You’ll also find out:
- How these tips made a difference in my marriage
- When Bret and I began to implement these tips into our relationship
- Why you should dress to impress each other
- Why you shouldn’t complain about yourself to your spouse
- How to remind yourself to give your partner what they want / need
- What things I recommend to keep secret in a relationship (AKA keep the mystery)
- My advice on how often you should talk about sex
- How I recommend to have a proper date-night
- How to throw in the element of surprise in your relationship
- Why you should be kissing more
- The value in looking for opportunities to compliment your parter (and how)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #514 – The Best of Keeping Intimacy Alive
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org