Coping with a loved one who has ADD or ADHD can certainly be a struggle. Whether it’s your spouse, child, friend or boss. So, in this episode, both Bret (who doesn’t have ADHD) and I (who does) share our best advice/tips for living/working with someone who has ADD or ADHD.
You’ll find out:
- How patience plays a role in such relationships
- The worst thing you can do when someone with ADHD is focused on something
- Why you can’t shift topics with someone who has ADHD
- Why, if you have ADHD, you should always write things down
- Why a minor interruption creates anxiety for those with ADD
- Why sleep is especially important for those with ADHD
- How to be your child’s (with ADHD) best advocate
- The stigma I have always felt due to time blindness
- Tips on parenting a child with ADHD
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #694 – My ADHD Full Story
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com