There is an endless barrage of obstacles that can get in our way as we try to attain happiness. However, perhaps one of our biggest obstacles is our own mind. As the song says, “Free your mind and the rest will follow.” In this episode, I talk about a few of the ways that we allow our own brains to get in the way of our success. Whether it’s about forgiveness, acceptance, or setting your own personal boundaries, this episode has some great tips to help you, well, be you!
- How to not think about what you’re not supposed to be doing
- The quickest, most effective, and permanent way to free your mind
- The power of forgiveness
- The role exercise plays in eliminating stressors
- How mindfulness can help you stop worrying
- Why you must accept people as they are
- How to just go for it
- Why you need to free your mind of clutter
- The importance of letting go of relationships that suck your energy
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
The Series on Focus:
Discover Your Thing Questionnaire!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #311 – How to Worry Less | Quick Tips to Manage Anxiety
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com