During this surreal time — in all of our lives — surrounding the Coronavirus chaos, Bret and I decided to record this episode for you today. We’ll offer candid and reassuring advice on how to best cope during this unbelievable worldwide event.
You’ll find out…
- What I mean when I say, “Everything will be okay”
- The only way to combat fear
- Why people are hoarding things, like toilet paper
- The reason Bret watches the news
- Why having one “thing” is the riskiest place you can be (e.g., job, source of income, etc.)
- Why this world event should serve as a wakeup call for you to consider how you might serve others online
- The importance of continuing to patronize small local businesses
- What is social distancing and why it matters
- Why we should be more conscientious about our cleanliness
- The results from my recent poll (on Instagram) of business owners re: Coronavirus
Important Links from the Show
Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #393 – How To Stop Overthinking Things
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com