Creating your first offer can be a big obstacle for many entrepreneurs! Today, I provide tips to help you get into the right mindset to finally create your baby or introductory offer. Grab pen & paper and get ready to take some notes because this episode is packed full of steps and strategies you can put into action immediately!
You’ll also find out:
- My recent technological difficulties (and why it can be so frustrating!)
- The cornerstone of your success
- What is a baby offer
- The way to build trust in business relationships
- Why most people tend to struggle to make their business profitable
- How to give customers both what they want and what they need (and what the difference is between the two)
- My first course and why it didn’t sell
- Examples of different courses/offers
- Why/how to place value on your freemium
- What is an ideal baby offer
- What the link in your Instagram bio should be
- Your homework assignment (and how I’m holding you accountable)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #462 – Improve Your Existing Offer or Product
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org