Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- Why I’ve been drinking more green juice lately
- An update on Bret’s neuropathy
- Why I’ve been doing lymphatic massage, as of late
- The limits I’m putting on myself re: plastic surgery experience (and why)
- How Bret and I differ re: work, schedules, etc. (according to Bret)
- Why/how Bob was a big catalyst for the sleep gummies
- What’s up with Bob in his care facility
- Bret’s level of stress now vs when Bob lived with us
- Why Bret loves travel
- Our thoughts on why (and why not) couples don’t have sex more often
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be one of the first to try new Sleepi Gummies at MySoulCBD.com/Chalene and get 15% off!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #729 – Lashes, Sleep Supplements, Alzheimer’s, Adult Children, ADHD, Plastic Surgeons and More
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com