Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- Why I’ve been drinking more green juice lately
- An update on Bret’s neuropathy
- Why I’ve been doing lymphatic massage, as of late
- The limits I’m putting on myself re: plastic surgery experience (and why)
- How Bret and I differ re: work, schedules, etc. (according to Bret)
- Why/how Bob was a big catalyst for the sleep gummies
- What’s up with Bob in his care facility
- Bret’s level of stress now vs when Bob lived with us
- Why Bret loves travel
- Our thoughts on why (and why not) couples don’t have sex more often
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be one of the first to try new Sleepi Gummies at MySoulCBD.com/Chalene and get 15% off!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #729 – Lashes, Sleep Supplements, Alzheimer’s, Adult Children, ADHD, Plastic Surgeons and More
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com