Taking breaks from Social Media is, in Brock’s opinion, essential for both your mental health and, ironically, the growth of your accounts/business. In today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock expounds on all of that, plus reveals practical ways to help you step away from the socials.
You’ll find out:
- Why/how you can’t pour into others from an empty cup
- An example of an influencer, Brock respects, who is currently taking a break
- Is it recommended to announce your break?
- Why it’s imperative to plan your socials for your time off (whether you post or not)
- Does the algorithm punish you for taking a break?
- Pros and Cons for how long your time off might be
- Should you announce your return?
- Brock’s philosophy re: hustle culture
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep #644 – The Content Hack You Need For 2023