The advice most often given to entrepreneurs is to keep grinding, never give up and hustle, hustle, hustle. That advice, for some, may be just what they need to hear — but that thinking is also very ego driven and could potentially be some of the worst advice for a business owner. Today, Brock will share how / why the ability to adapt and being open to change is the most important skill a successful entrepreneur could ever adopt.
You’ll find out:
- Why we often aren’t willing to change our path in business
- Brock’s entrepreneurial journey
- Why, in order to change and pivot, you need to already have started
- Brock’s experience with his first business
- Why Brock had to reimagine and pivot his business concept
- Why we often choose to stay uncomfortable in our business pursuits
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #438 – Being Raised to Become an Entrepreneur, with Brock Johnson
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org