The advice most often given to entrepreneurs is to keep grinding, never give up and hustle, hustle, hustle. That advice, for some, may be just what they need to hear — but that thinking is also very ego driven and could potentially be some of the worst advice for a business owner. Today, Brock will share how / why the ability to adapt and being open to change is the most important skill a successful entrepreneur could ever adopt.
You’ll find out:
- Why we often aren’t willing to change our path in business
- Brock’s entrepreneurial journey
- Why, in order to change and pivot, you need to already have started
- Brock’s experience with his first business
- Why Brock had to reimagine and pivot his business concept
- Why we often choose to stay uncomfortable in our business pursuits
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #438 – Being Raised to Become an Entrepreneur, with Brock Johnson
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org