For a super fun, informative and special episode of Build Your Tribe, I’ve put together a compilation of quick business tips from some of my most memorable guests, including: Jordan Harbinger (podcasting), Naveen Jain (pricing), Alison J Prince (home-based business), Ken Kerry (testimonials) and AJ Vaden (branding). I think you’re going to love it!
You’ll find out…
- What goes into creating a good testimonial
- Why you might consider lowering the price of your product the more popular it becomes
- The value of asking your followers point blank questions on Instagram re: your products in development
- What you should do first if you have products ready to sell
- Why reputation is the sum of your results multiplied by your reach
- What the majority of new podcasters do wrong
- The best strategies for growing your new podcast
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #353 – The Best of Social Media Hacks 2019
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com