I recently posted a side by side photo of myself on Instagram that got a lot of attention. In fact, it may have the most comments and shares of any of my posts – ever. In this episode, I’m going to do a follow up conversation on that post and put to rest some of the questions and assumptions people have had after seeing it.
You’ll also find…
- How, over the years, I received more than a few subliminal messages in regard to how my body should look for a fitness video
- How my mom’s lack of body issues affected me
- The paradox for trainers in the fitness industry
- Why I cleaned up my Instagram feed and removed photos
- When you’re able to identify what’s making you healthy or unhealthy in a realistic way
- Why I don’t believe it’s in my best interest (and yours) to do a follow up workout program at this time
- How hormones are most likely the reason you’re not shedding weight
Important Links from the Show
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org