Are you gaining weight? Is your hair thinning? Do you feel tired and totally fatigued? If so, does any (or all) of it come down to stress? Or maybe you’re just plain lazy. But what if it’s not any of that and there’s actually something more going on? Possibilities might include: slow thyroid (or other thyroid condition), chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal failure, Hashimoto’s, Epstein-Barr virus, etc. If you’ve been wondering about any of these things, then today is your episode!
- My own personal story with how my health broke down (again), the symptoms I experienced, and how I figured out what was going on
- What is the Epstein-Barr virus exactly and why do an estimated 95% of us have it?
- Details on different types of herpes
- What we know about the reactivation of the EBV virus
- How to find out whether or not you have EBV
- Ways to improve your immune system
- Supplements I’m currently taking and how to find ones that are right for you
- The new aggressive approach I’m taking with my health
- If you’re having an outbreak of EBV, how long can you expect to feel the way that you feel?
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Ebv and autoimmune risk
Ebv and natural treatment
To find a complete list of tests to ask your doctor to run go to Your Complete Guide to Hormone Testing (ep #430)
ThirdLove knows there’s a perfect bra for everyone, so right now they are offering my listeners 15% off your first order! Go to ThirdLove.com/CHALENE
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org