Today, on this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock and I share the top 5 reasons people buy things, the number one most important ingredient to be successful at any type of sales on social media, and the biggest selling mistakes you must avoid.
You’ll find out:
- Why you have to know the right techniques and tactics to get people to buy (organically)
- How trust plays a role in your brand
- The formula to gain trust
- Why consistency is key
- The importance of understanding your niche
- Why losing followers is a good thing
- Ways you lose people’s trust
- What is inauthenticity
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out the book The Trusted Advisor
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #523 – How To Plan a Successful Launch | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org