Today, I’ll shed some light on why the majority of us (including myself) never seem satisfied and are often plagued with the sense that nothing is ever good enough. By taking a deep dive into this topic — of what I call Unfulfilled Female Syndrome — you’ll learn where this way of thinking stems from and how to overcome it!
Bonus: I invited two of my friends — Angie Lee and Natalie Jill — to offer their thoughts and feelings on this subject, as well.
- My recent poll on this matter which really put things into perspective
- Where my belief that I needed to take care of people financially stemmed from (i.e., money made me feel I was of value to others)
- What became my addiction
- What makes me feel valuable today
- Why Natalie Jill feels for the 1st time in her life that she is not chasing after something (and how she got there)
- Why Natalie’s husband was ready to walk out the door of their marriage and how it changed her perspective
- The tools that Natalie incorporated into her journey to heal
- Why Angie Lee has a deep rooted belief that she always has to win and/or be the best
- How Angie felt after her very successful Live event
- The power of looking at your origin stories
- Intentions aside, why parents will always make mistakes
Important Links from the Show
Leave me a message at (619) 500-4819
Sign up for Marketing Impact Academy at a discounted rate! chalene.com/miaprivate
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #479 – Learning To Let Go of Control
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com