Conveying Your Brand Personality & Attracting People to Your Business
What makes you and the growth of your business unique? In this episode, you’ll learn all about building a brand that is one of a kind and creative. It’s time to stop comparing yourself to others who have “already done it” and do it yourself YOUR way. What makes your brand personality unique usually isn’t something outrageously different from what you’ve already been doing. Learn some tips on how to identify what you can supplement to your brand.
Your brand is often made up of a collection of things that make you who you are. What makes you unique, is a collection of not very unique things compiled together to make you unique. This collection is what makes you, and especially your business, attractive.
What You Will Learn in This Podcast About Making Your Brand Unique:
- What personality traits do you have that you find attractive in others? (5:30)
- Your brand personality is your image, how you want people to see you. (11:40)
- Brand personality needs to be reflected in your language, tone, and word choice. (18:45)
- What is your story? How have you made sense of the things that have happened to you? (19:15)
- Text 5 people who will tell you what your gifts are. (23:30)
I hope this episode was helpful for you and that they have made this topic a little less scary and intimidating. These words should be a good push for you to do something different that isn’t necessarily extreme, hopefully by listening in you’ll find out what that “something different” is for you and your business.
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode 254 – Where to Start & How to Find Your Thing
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org