Brock and I have, both, always stressed the importance of having an email list to help grow your business. In fact, I did an episode recently on how to get your email list set up. Well today, Brock will provide tips and ideas on exactly what you should be doing on a weekly basis to build your email list! He’ll also share how he builds and maintains his own email list and relationship with customers / followers.
You’ll find out:
- Why you don’t own the access rights to your followers on social media platforms
- Why getting hacked is extremely common
- The importance of transitioning followers into email list subscribers
- How to serve your current email list, weekly
- Why Brock’s email open rate is high
- What is organic promotion
- What is an opt-in page and why you need one
- What you need to know about freemiums
- Why baby offers provide you with high quality customers
- When you might consider offering full offers to your customers via email
- Brock’s girlfriend’s recent story on how she grew her email list
- How to grow your email list using giveaways (with supportive examples)
- Why your email list should never been an afterthought
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #409 – Setting up Your Email List
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com