Marketing is creating change in your audience, but when does it go too far? In this episode, Brock discusses how his feelings on the topic — on what is fair, moral, and just — have changed recently.
You’ll find out:
- Why Brock decided to stop sharing trending audio alerts on his IG
- The book Brock loves and recommends re: Marketing
- When clickbait is used fairly vs unfairly
- Forms of marketing that = crossing the line
- Examples of abusing one’s power of psychology
- The importance of authenticity (and how to utilize this quality)
- The #1 thing consumers look for when making a purchase
- Questions to ask yourself to ensure you’re going down the right marketing path
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out the podcast, Travis Makes Friends on your favorite podcast app!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep #630 – This Episode Will Make Your Business Money – GUARANTEED