Having credibility in Social Media is one of the most important things to increase growth on any platform — e.g., Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc. And nothing provides credibility more than one’s niche.
On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, both Brock and I share tips that’ll get you to find your specific niche! Which, in turn, will help you gain authority (and growth!) on your preferred social media platforms!
You’ll find out:
- What is niche
- Why saying you’re afraid to pick ONE niche is like being a player (in the dating world)
- The real reason why niche matters
- I break down Industry vs Category
- How Brock’s niche evolved
- How I niched down my IG (even further than what it already was)
- What causes paralyses analyses
- Why picking the wrong niche is a good thing
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out ep #626 – 10 Tips To Get More Views on Reels | Quick Tip Tuesday