Today, Brock welcomes back Chandler Bolt, founder of The Self Publishing School. They’ll cover every aspect of book writing: why you should write a book, what to write about, how to get started, whether or not to self-publish, do’s and don’ts and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- The worst reasons to write a book
- How to choose which idea to write your book about
- How to write a book when you’re busy and short on time
- Who needs a book agent
- Why it makes sense to self-publish
- The percentage of books bought and where
- Why what you know is valuable
- Thoughts on the written form vs speaking a chapter
- What is a book advance
- Mistakes and misconceptions re: self-publishing
- 3 people you want to hire when writing/publishing your book
- 1st step in promotional marketing
- The 4 Ps of a best-selling book
- How to transition your book launch into lead magnets for your business
- Consultation services Chandler and his team offer
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be the First 50 People to Check out Chandler’s Newest book Published and Get a FREE Copy!
Check out The Self Publishing School Podcast
Learn more about Chandler and his books! SelfPublishing.com
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #550 – How to Avoid Copyright Infringement
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org