Today, Brock talks with Allison Liddle — 3x best selling, self-published, author. Allison shares how she was able to write and publish her first book with only a very small following and how it was more successful than she could have ever imagined.
You’ll find out:
- Allison’s backstory
- The fear and doubt Allison felt before attempting her 1st book
- Why Allison went the self-publishing route
- How Allison defines imperfect action
- How to start conquering perfectionism
- Tips to get started writing a book
- The most challenging part of the publishing process and how to overcome it
- How Allison marketed her 1st book
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Allison has a FREE gift for you! Book Writing Ideas Guide
Be sure to go and learn about Allison at, www.allisonliddle.com
Follow Allison on Instagram at, allison_liddle
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #333 – 14 Steps To Write Your First Ebook
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com