In this episode, Brock takes you through 7 “yes or no” questions geared toward helping you figure out what your unique offer is. If you follow along (pen and paper required) and keep score (yes, there’s a scoring system), Brock is confident you’ll have an “a-ha!” moment — resulting in what might just be YOUR offer by the end of the show.
- Brock’s story on how he discovered he has something to offer
- How to score your answers to these questions
- Why you’re doing a disservice by not sharing your knowledge / expertise / offer
- Why and how we should reframe our thoughts when we look around and see a ton of other people offering something similar to us
- An off-putting DM Brock received and how he responded
- The mindset Brock takes on when sharing his experience (knowing, like you, he’s not a “leading” expert)
- Words of encouragement to create your unique offer
The following 7 questions (with a break down for each):
- Do you believe there is at least one thing that you’ve figured out that you used to struggle with?
- Do you have any notable personal setbacks or challenges that you’ve either survived or successfully overcome or navigated in the last three years?
- Do you have any interests, hobbies or passions that you regularly dedicate time to?
- Do your friends or family often seek your advice on certain topics or areas?
- Do you feel particularly called to serve the world in some way?
- Have you learned to do something new in the last three to five years — that required some extra steps?
- Do you have any unique ways of doing something or thinking about something?
Important Links from the Show
Leave Brock or me a message or ask us a question at (619) 500-4819
Sign up for Marketing Impact Academy at a once in a lifetime discounted rate! chalene.com/miaprivate
Not sure what your thing is? Go to Chalene.com/MyThing
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #382 – Your Business Turned Upside Down… Now What?
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org