So, you’ve been preparing for the holidays for months and now that the season is coming to an end… you’re feeling BLAH, sad, unmotivated or depressed. For many, these feelings are quite normal. Today, I’ll explain why that’s the case and — even better — how to get out of this post-holiday funk!
You’ll find out:
- How your feelings toward the holidays may be related to your childhood
- What is seasonal depression
- The difference between feeling meh vs depressed
- How routine plays a role (or lack thereof) in your post-holiday blues
- How “good habits” play on our psyche
- How/why exercise is crucial
- What you should (most likely) do with your leftovers
- My thoughts on sending Christmas greetings after Christmas
- My suggestion for you to be your most organized self NOW
- All about my PushMe Challenge
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join me for the FREE 11 Day PushMe Challenge
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #773 – When, Where & How to Find a Therapist Who’s Right For You
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com