This year has been crazy and different — to say the least! And with the holidays approaching, especially, it’s very important to remember that so many are struggling with the loss of jobs and income. Today, Bret and I will share our annual family giving tradition in the hopes it will challenge you to do the same! Please share with us via social (links below) if you choose to accept the challenge.
You’ll also find out:
- What Bret writes, in general, in his cards
- What I write in my cards
- What goes into the envelope
- What the payoff is, for me, when handing out the envelopes
- The challenges that this year brings to our tradition
- My children’s reaction (as little kids) when starting out this tradition and how they feel now
- Why we’ve decided to share this tradition
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Connect with Bret at:
- Instagram: instagram.com/bretjohnson11/
- Facebook: facebook.com/BretJohnson11
- Twitter: twitter.com/bretjohnson11
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #512 – Life Is A Gift You Are Blessed |CarSmart Edition
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org