Using Social Media to help grow your business can be a bit intimidating at times — especially if you lack the confidence needed to utilize all the video features available today. In this episode of Build Your Tribe, Brock shares his top 10 tips for building confidence when it comes to filming Reels, Stories or Lives. You might be surprised to find out how some of these tips may prove helpful in other areas of your life, too!
You’ll also find out:
- Brock’s thoughts on where confidence really stems from
- Why it’s important to reframe your negative self-talk
- Why you must remember your WHY
- Brock’s why when he was just starting his business on social media
- How practice plays a role in one’s confidence
- Why you might want to consider jumping on a social media platform that isn’t popular or where you have no followers
- How confidence plays into your identity and/or how you perceive it
- The shift that took place for Brock re: what his identity is wrapped up in
- The value of an accountability / hype partner
- Why comparison will ruin you
- The power of a gratitude list
- Why you shouldn’t over-analyze
- Why you might want to consider taking on an Alter Ego
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #256 – Identifying What Makes Your Brand Unique
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com