Today, I’ll share some not-so-typical business advice straight from the heart. While my words may seem a bit harsh, it’s the sort of advice — for a budding entrepreneur — I sincerely wish someone would’ve shared with me early on in my business journey.
You’ll find out:
- The greatest gift you can give your kids
- Why you’ll never really feel like you’ve made it (in business) if you’re an entrepreneur
- What I had to learn to really feel success
- Why and how shifting and quitting are not the same thing
- Why it’s imperative to start before you’re ready
- Why there’s no other way but failing your way to success
- Why passion isn’t everything in business
- Why you can’t take it personally if your business fails
- Why the messy middle is so common for any business
- When you should question your own motives in business
- My recent personal bad experience with a business and how I handled it
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #642 – Our Ugly Mess Before the Success
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com