Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- What I learned from so many of you re: memory care facilities
- What is a tweener
- Why/how Bob needs to be challenged
- The organization we found that caters to individuals like Bob
- The impact on us taking care of Bob
- Update on Bret’s health
- The not-so-common (and kinda funny) medical treatment Bret will soon undergo
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #714 – Lifer Update | Considering Alternate Care
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com