Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- What I learned from so many of you re: memory care facilities
- What is a tweener
- Why/how Bob needs to be challenged
- The organization we found that caters to individuals like Bob
- The impact on us taking care of Bob
- Update on Bret’s health
- The not-so-common (and kinda funny) medical treatment Bret will soon undergo
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #714 – Lifer Update | Considering Alternate Care
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org