Sitting on the bedroom floor of my AirBnb in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, I share up-to-the-minute pre-wedding (Brock and Taylor!) craziness, including: drama with my dress, unexpected weather, family mental health issues, the disingenuousness of some celebrities in regard to the “work” they’ve had done, why we shouldn’t be so critical of aging celebrities who enhance their appearance and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Who is officiating the wedding
- Everyone who is already here for the pre wedding festivities
- The logistics of Brock’s wedding, including: weather forecast, attendees, etc.
- Drama with my dress
- Mental health issues (in the family) that hijacked so much of my energy
- Why Brock and Taylor (his fiancé) are so chill
- Why stylists are underpaid
- Thoughts on destination weddings
- My rant on critiques of aging celebrities who enhance their appearance
- How we become so much more accepting of ourselves the older we get
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #884 – When a Loved Ones Mental Health Takes Over Your Life