If you’ve been following me for even a minute — via podcast or social media or online courses — then you know how passionate I am about my Push Goal Method. Now, if you’re familiar with this goal-setting system, today’s episode will serve as a much-needed refresher (as I feel we should be revisiting our Push goals at least once every quarter). And if you aren’t in-the-know, then you’re in for a real treat! Make sure you’re listening with pen and paper! Or, better yet, grab your Push Journal if you have one!
You’ll find out:
- In what areas I know I can do better in life
- Why the goals that get us the most excited are the easiest
- Why our current world makes it even harder to prioritize what’s important
- Why we often stray down the wrong path when setting goals
- The value of slowing down and getting clear on what you want
- Exercises for goal setting (I’ll walk you through step-by-step)
- What is a Push Goal
- Why you need a daily plan
- My challenge to you
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Queen Bee Push Journals are BACK as well as brand new designs! Hurry and get yours NOW!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #619 – How to Identify and Fix that Thing Thats Been Bugging You
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: email@example.com