On today’s Lifer Update, I fill you in on all of the adventures Bret and I have been up to on our travels this past week. I’ll spill the tea on: bathing suits for women over 50, how we may have gotten lost during a train ride, wild nights and so much more!
- Review on this week’s episodes
- Hotels I’m loving on this trip (and why)
- Why I was in a bad mood (hint: ADHD)
- Why we decided to take a train to another country
- The wealthiest country in the world
- How we want to re-visit Monaco
- Our insane getting lost adventure (winding up in Italy)
- Why I love a one-piece bathing suit (and tips on how to wear them)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #843 – European Travel Week One | Cannes, France