On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, I talk all about Nano and Micro Influencers, including: the difference between the two, which might be a good fit for you and why, how they work, and what brands look for. I’ll also explain what it takes to start creating an additional stream of income in this area of Social Media.
You’ll find out:
- The metric to look at when defining a nano or micro influencer
- What big brands are looking for to increase their reach
- What often makes a nano / micro influencer such an attractive candidate to big brands
- Qualities you need to posses to be a successful micro / nano influencer
- What are pitch letters and why you need to use them
- The importance of engaging with your followers
- How brands review your engagement with followers
- How to stand out as a social media influencer
- Why I recommend you start recommending things TODAY
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #581 – Instagram Subscriptions – How Does It Work? | Quick Tip Tuesday