This episode is a follow-up to Episode 500 — where Bret and I break down our 7 streams of income. Brock feels #500 may have represented a veteran entrepreneur’s perspective, so, today, he decided to break down his 6 streams of income from the angle of the new(er) entrepreneur. Regardless of where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, you’ll find tons of value in both episodes!
You’ll find out:
- The 7 categories of income streams
- Brock’s streams of income within said categories
- Why it’s imperative to grow your streams of income ONE at a time
- Details behind Brock’s LLC
- Who you should compare yourself to when saving/investing
- What is an appreciated asset
- What are affiliate sales
- Why it’s imperative to start small
- The power of just getting started
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #500 – 8 Figure Earnings | Breaking Down Our 7 streams of Income
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for The Chalene Show: email@example.com
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: firstname.lastname@example.org