In this episode, I talk about a topic that really hits home — juggling life, work and caregiving.
While this conversation may not be unique — as we have been taking care of our loved ones for millennia — I explore why things, today, are harder than they were for our parents.
You’ll find out:
- What is the sandwich generation
- Research/factors that show why caregiver struggles are so prevalent today
- Which sex is more likely to be caregivers and the amount of money sacrificed in the process
- The TikTok that really resonated with me
- Reasons why Gen X’ers feel resentment
- Tips on how to deal with the resentment you might feel (as a caregiver)
- The analogy my dad gave me that really helped me understand the mentality of those who are older
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Click here to subscribe to The Chalene Show!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Take the Quiz to find out which of the 6 Pillars of Intimacy is strongest in your relationship! Go to 6pillarsofintimacy.com/quiz
Check out Bret’s ALL NEW Course Money Matters 101 at Chalene.com/moneymatters
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #898 – Relationship Communication Breakdown