Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life.
You’re invited to be a part of my Patreon family. If you love Fridays, you have no idea what you’re missing on Patreon! I’m waiting for you! Patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Today’s episode starts with my typical personal journal-style observations. I’m talking all things gym pet peeves! From what people wear to flirting to how they exercise. And then Bret joins in and shares his own unfiltered (as only he can) gym annoyances.
THEN… you’ll get a rare sneak peek into the Patreon Experience! This excerpt features a shocking story of living more than a decade at the mercy of a nightmare neighbor. Can’t miss!
You’ll find out:
- General pet peeves as voted by my audience on Instagram
- Why/how it’s so easy to lose track of time at the gym (scrolling, etc.)
- Observations on what people wear at the gym
- The attention people seek at the gym (guys vs gals)
- How people watching differs per gym
- Thoughts on singlehood and dating apps
- The creeper at the gym who makes my skin crawl
Al the details on my neighbor from hell:
- How she complained about my dogs’ collars
- How she complained about my air conditioning
- How she blamed me for “breaking all her fingers”
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #813 – Cancelations, Michael Jackson, Mcayla, Medical Checkups and Conventions