I feel there are two really important parts when it comes to marketing: 1) build anticipation and 2) make your audience feel like they’re co-creators. In this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll explain why so many new entrepreneurs think they need to create something perfect before offering it to their customers or audience. I’ll also share past mistakes with my own products and tips to help you take the perfectionism out of creating your next offer/product — while still involving your customers (and building excitement) along the way.
You’ll find out:
- Examples of why marketers / brand owners fear putting their product out into the world
- Why you must start thinking of your community as your friend
- Why it’s imperative to speak to your community at the earliest stages of building your product
- How to communicate with your community
- How my community is involved with my product creation(s)
- The product launch that was my biggest (because my community was so involved in the process)
- My assignment for you
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #584 – Do You Really Need a Website? | The Future of Doing Business Online