This episode was inspired by a recent conversation between Brock and I about the future of our membership sites and courses. With social media platforms — like, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube — creating new features (e.g., Instagram Subscriptions), how necessary will it be, moving forward, to have your own website? Can your courses, for example, simply be housed on these platforms? Today, Brock shares his surprising thoughts on this super important topic!
You’ll find out:
- How Instagram is already the do it all in one place platform
- New features that platforms are introducing (that would compete with your website)
- #1 reason for cancellations on our membership site
- Websites Brock visits every day and why
- Surprising data on the percentage of our sites that aren’t even looked at
- How to discern whether or not you need a website, ultimately
- Why/How you can big a build a business without a website
- Questions to ask yourself re: whether you need a site
- Why it’s not too late to get started on platforms, like Instagram or TikTok
- Brock’s quick thoughts on Web 3.0, Virtual Reality, Cryptocurrency, etc.
Important Links from the Show
Click here to subscribe to Build Your Tribe!
Click here to rate and review!
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #583 – Become a Nano or Micro Influencer